As the dedicated point person for sales proposals, Lauren Minter of Zapproved found it increasingly difficult to complete her other work. She was spending too much time managing their RFP process, which involved highly technical answers—and the required hours of her team were adding up as well.
Protecting the time of both the Zapproved team and executives were a top priority for Lauren. She turned to RFP automation to immediately save resources, while empowering her team with a user-friendly tool that would strengthen their collaboration efforts for technical responses.
Lauren’s team sought to improve their RFP process in 3 ways:
- Spend less time managing their manual RFP process to be able to focus on her other work.
- Protect the time of her team by making RFP content easier to find with less duplicated effort.
- Expand accessibility of technical answers in a repository to share important information companywide.
These 3 factors contributed to Lauren’s newfound success with RFP response:
- Enabling adoption within 2 days impacted productivity for the entire team.
- Updating technical answers with a short shelf life enhanced response quality.
- Spending one-third of the response time increased accuracy and win rates.
“The value with RFPIO was clear upfront. There was no ramp-up time, so our team was able to put the tool into action in less than two days. There were no more repetitive tasks or endless searching through Google Drive—everybody loved it.”
– Lauren Minter, Zapproved