Alison Moeller was tasked with improving her team’s RFP response process, and she knew finding RFP software that integrated with Salesforce CRM was critical. With over 600 question and response pairings, she also needed a solution that would centralize their content.
When the Accolade team isn’t interacting with prospects and customers, they turn to Salesforce for information. A strong CRM integration was key to successful user adoption as Alison set out to find the most beneficial RFP software option for her team.
Alison’s team sought to improve their RFP process in 3 ways:
- Spend less time combing through complex RFPs and spreadsheets to find relevant information.
- Better collaboration by automating RFP response data directly into Accolade’s CRM.
- Ability to analyze the performance of their RFP responses and optimize them for future success.
These 3 factors contributed to Alison’s newfound success with RFP response:
- Centralizing past responses allowed teams to deliver best-in-class responses in half the time.
- Salesforce integration gave full visibility to track opportunities, active RFP responses, and sales.
- Performing win-loss analysis uncovered insights that led to improvement in teamwork and efficiency.
“RFPIO’s Salesforce integration is helping our business be more efficient and organized with RFPs and RFIs. We can easily view insights and progress with every RFP right from Salesforce. Our team is very big on data, and the new project custom fields have been really helpful for reporting to management. Cutting our RFP completion time in half has allowed us to focus more on process and data as a whole.”
– Alison Moeller, Accolade