Collaborate on RFPIO projects from anywhere
Your entire team is already collaborating in Slack—why not accelerate the momentum? Simplify collaboration, knowledge sharing, and project management by linking RFPIO to Slack.
WIth the RFPIO-Slack integration, you can:
- Send messages back-and-forth between collaborators on RFPIO and Slack.
- Search and recall Answer Library content in any conversation or channel using the /rfpio command.
- Link RFPIO projects to a designated Slack channel. All comments posted in RFPIO will be delivered as notifications in the channel you’ve configured. If a particular user is mentioned, they will be notified in private chat as well.
- Save conversations in Slack as a new question and answer pair in the Answer Library, growing your organization’s knowledge base.
Learn more and get support
- Contact Sales for a customized demo.
- Learn more about what you can do with Slack in our webinar “Streamline Collaboration with RFPIO’s Slack Integration” (only available to current RFPIO customers).
- See how to set up Slack in the Help Center (only available to current RFPIO customers).