RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response-software, is looking for a Contract Administrator who has experience specifically with SaaS contracts. This position will report to and work closely with the Contracts and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for reviewing and redlining incoming documents, redirecting nonstandard contracts and documents to the Contracts and Compliance Manager, and performing general administrative tasks to facilitate the contracting process. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented self-starter with a demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges, respond efficiently, and remain flexible when dealing with changing priorities and multiple tasks. This person must be able to maintain professional discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information. If you enjoy helping others and working in a team environment, then this is the job for you!
- Prepare and review new contracts for sales and purchases
- Monitor and track changes; route for review and negotiation
- Must be able to understand and interpret the services being offered within our agreements or know who to contact if there are questions
- Must stay current on US and international laws and industry standards
- Assist in the development of new and maintenance of existing agreement templates
- Maintain an online repository of customer agreement attributes
- Analyze and report on specific risks associated with contracts
- 2-5 years of experience in contract negotiation and redlining, preferably at a Software/SaaS company
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Familiarity of the legal requirements involved in SaaS contracts and an ability to review complex legal language
- Strong sense of personal initiative and excellent time management ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work independently
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
RFPIO’s cloud-based software helps streamline proposal management efforts in the RFP response process. Leveraging the industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) enabled solution, RFPIO is changing the way organizations fulfill business proposals including RFx (RFP, RFI, etc.), security questionnaires and statements of work (SOW).
The mission critical, easy-to-use and feature-rich platform optimizes the proposal response process through patented import technology, collaboration, centralized content, integrations and reporting.
Built by a team that knows RFP response, RFPIO is an easy-to-use solution that makes organizations more effective.
The company now has hundreds of customers, including fortune enterprises like Adobe, LinkedIn, Siemens, and Google.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com