The Account Executive manages the development of our prospective customer base. A successful Account Executive will develop a comprehensive understanding of the software and will be proficient providing demonstrations, answering prospective customer questions about the software, defining processes on the fly and will work closely with the sales development, revenue operations, contracts, marketing, and product teams to close deals.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Account Executive will have a direct impact on RFPIO’s go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Establish strong relationships with prospective customers to grow revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Qualify leads received from the Sales Development Team
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other pertinent information
- Negotiate pricing with customers
- Work closely with the Contracts Department to facilitate contract finalization
- Develop and manage a sales forecast & pipeline including carrying over 30 concurrent opportunities in order to exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Actively manage daily responsibilities including, but not limited to client development, scheduling appointments, sales presentations, and proposal management
- Participate collaboratively within the structure of a Sales Pod consisting of Senior AE’s, AE’s, Associate AE’s, and members of the SDR team
- Receive feedback and mentoring from assigned Senior AE
- Support partners through the entire sales process
- Self-Generate a minority % of overall pipeline through outbound prospecting efforts
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes consistently and on time
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Enter lead & customer information into CRM
- Stay up-to-date with sales best practices and trends
- Follow up on customer invoices to ensure payment
- Introduce closed deals to Customer Success Team
- Attend and participate in regular team strategy, forecasting, and training meetings
- Project manage RFx response projects utilizing the RFPIO platform
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years software sales experience
- Able to consistently achieve sales quotas
- Experience selling to enterprise/corporate accounts (SaaS preferred)
- Experience engaging with prospects in a trial/POC/POV environment
- Experience creating quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales plans
- Experience learning and executing on a repeatable sales process
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with RFx (RFP, RFI, DDQ, Security Questionnaire) processes
- Demonstrated competencies in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and web demonstration/ conference platforms
- Skilled at presenting self-run demos
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.