RFPIO is looking for an Account executive. The Account Executive manages the development of our prospective customer base. A successful Account Executive will develop a comprehensive understanding of the software and will be comfortable providing demonstrations, answering prospective customer questions about the software, defining processes on the fly and will work closely with the sales development, contracts, marketing, and product teams to close deals.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Account Executive will have a direct impact on RFPIO’s go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Establish strong relationships with prospective customers to grow revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Responsible and handling APAC and EMEA region sales.
- Qualify leads received from the Sales Development Team
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other pertinent information
- Negotiate pricing with customers
- Work closely with the Contracts Department to facilitate contract finalization
- Develop and manage a sales forecast & pipeline in order to exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Actively manage daily responsibilities including, but not limited to client development, scheduling appointments, sales presentations, and proposal management
- Receive feedback and mentoring from assigned Senior AE
- Support partners through the entire sales process
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes consistently and on time
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Enter lead & customer information into CRM
- Stay up-to-date with sales best practices and trends
- Follow up on customer invoices to ensure payment
- Introduce closed deals to Customer Success Team
- Attend and participate in monthly forecast meeting
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years software sales experience
- Able to consistently achieve sales quotas
- Experience selling to enterprise/corporate accounts (SaaS preferred)
- Experience creating quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales plans
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with RFP processes
- Demonstrated competencies in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and web demonstration/ conference platforms
- Skilled at presenting self-run demos
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.