The Account Manager is responsible for long term customer satisfaction and the success of new product adoption by current Customers. A successful Account Manager will lead the transition of accounts to our new support model, focus on renewals and up-selling, and be able to effectively network with contacts to map out key players in accounts and help facilitate their goals.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Account Manager will have a direct impact on RFPIO’s go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Ensure long term customer satisfaction and success with new products
- Map out the key players in accounts and their goals
- Work with key players to create an action plan to map our services to account needs and goals
- Ensure that Customers receive a rapid response to support issues and a superior service experience
- Establish regular communication with Customers — operational and executive — to ensure Customers are actively utilizing the full functionality of RFPIO’s software and are having a positive user experience.
- Manage the upgrade/renewal process and work with the Contract Department to finalize agreements
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Achieve or exceed monthly renewal targets
- Work with RFPIO employees and partners to help identify actions needed to create and close new opportunities
- Remain current on competitive products, RFP processes and account business objectives.
- Proactively uncover potential sales opportunities through outbound calling, written communication and referrals from technical support/professional services
- Drive new product adoption by presenting value-added services
- Build strong working relationships across Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Customer Success team to increase customer retention
- Normalize product costs and price increases for renewing customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- 1-3 years working in sales or account management
- Experience responding to RF(x)’s or proposal management is a plus
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects concurrently with minimum supervision
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a global account
- Capable of making detailed presentations to large groups of people
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to independently drive sales efforts
- Able to effectively address challenging questions and provide innovative solutions to complex problems
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23 →