The Account Manager is responsible for long term customer satisfaction and the success of new product adoption by current Customers. A successful Account Manager will lead the transition of accounts to our new support model, focus on renewals and up-selling, and be able to effectively network with contacts to map out key players in accounts and help facilitate their goals.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Account Manager will have a direct impact on RFPIO’s go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Ensure long term customer satisfaction and success with new products
- Map out the key players in accounts and their goals
- Work with key players to create an action plan to map our services to account needs and goals
- Ensure that Customers receive a rapid response to support issues and a superior service experience
- Establish regular communication with Customers — operational and executive — to ensure Customers are actively utilizing the full functionality of RFPIO’s software and are having a positive user experience.
- Manage the upgrade/renewal process and work with the Contract Department to finalize agreements
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Achieve or exceed monthly renewal targets
- Work with RFPIO employees and partners to help identify actions needed to create and close new opportunities
- Remain current on competitive products, RFP processes and account business objectives.
- Proactively uncover potential sales opportunities through outbound calling, written communication and referrals from technical support/professional services
- Drive new product adoption by presenting value-added services
- Build strong working relationships across Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Customer Success team to increase customer retention
- Normalize product costs and price increases for renewing customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- 1-3 years working in sales or account management
- Experience responding to RF(x)’s or proposal management is a plus
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects concurrently with minimum supervision
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a global account
- Capable of making detailed presentations to large groups of people
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to independently drive sales efforts
- Able to effectively address challenging questions and provide innovative solutions to complex problems
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23 →