As an Accounting Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions and the financial services area including A/R and A/P. Additionally, assist with commission and company bonus calculations and monthly and quarterly financial reporting including reporting in India.
This role is also responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, SEC requirements and US GAAP, and Tally in India.
- Oversee the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, and balance sheet management
- Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Coordinate and oversee the Sarbanes Oxley activities relative to internal controls documentation and testing and segregation of duties.
- Work with Company auditors on technical accounting GAAP guidance and support to all company entities. At times, this may include involvement in due diligence and other activities surrounding acquisitions/dispositions
- Ensure that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and US GAAP
- Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Ensure that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives
- Supervise the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements (including income, property, sales and use, payroll and other local taxes), insurance reports and other reports required by government regulation
- Ensures that the computer system continues to operate as required.
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records.
- Implement any agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from audit findings
- Ensure that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities, noted above
- Assist other departments with dealing with tax related issues and meeting reporting requirements.
- Provide continued professional development for team members
- Assist in monthly financial forecasting, and annual budget preparation
- Validate and designing suggested changes to ensure accounting requirements continue to be met.
- Assists in invoicing customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5 – 10 years of Private/Public Industry accounting and finance experience
- Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a SaaS environment desirable
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50 →