If you have a track record of success in B2B sales or account management and thrive off of a customer-centric, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, you may be a fit for this position within the RFPIO sales team.
RFPIO is the leading RFP response software on the market. And especially in sales, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Salesforce, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
The Account Manager is a quota-bearing role, responsible for renewal and upsell revenue opportunities within current RFPIO clients. Ideal candidates prioritize long term customer satisfaction, and the success of new product adoption by current customers. A successful Account Manager will cultivate strategic relationships with account stakeholders, lead the transition of accounts to our new support model, focus on renewals and upselling, and be able to effectively network with contacts to map out key players in accounts and help facilitate their goals.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, an Account Manager will have a direct impact on RFPIO’s go-to-market strategy, and will provide prospective customer feedback that will directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Achieve or exceed monthly renewal targets
- Clearly document pipeline activity in Salesforce
- Ensure long term customer satisfaction and success with new products
- Map out the key players in accounts and their goals
- Work with key players to create an action plan to map our services to account needs and goals
- Ensure that Customers receive a rapid response to support issues and a superior service experience
- Establish regular communication with Customers — operational and executive — to ensure Customers are actively utilizing the full functionality of RFPIO’s software and are having a positive user experience.
- Manage the upgrade/renewal process and work with the Contract Department to finalize agreements
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Provide senior management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of all assigned accounts within the team
- Provide support to Associate Account Managers
- Communicate the needs of the Customer to other internal teams
- Work with RFPIO employees and partners to help identify actions needed to create and close new opportunities
- Remain current on competitive products, RFP processes and account business objectives
- Proactively uncover potential sales opportunities through outbound calling, written communication and referrals from technical support/professional services
- Drive new product adoption by presenting value-added services
- Build strong working relationships across Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Customer Success team to increase customer retention
- Normalize product costs and price increases for renewing customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- 2-4 years working in B2B sales or account management, ideally in a SaaS, tech, or tech-adjacent industry
- Experience responding to RF(x)’s or proposal management is a plus
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects concurrently with minimum supervision
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a global account
- Capable of making detailed presentations to large groups of people
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to independently drive sales efforts
- Able to effectively address challenging questions and provide innovative solutions to complex problems
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.