The Art Director is responsible for the creative execution at RFPIO. This is a key position within the marketing team and will work closely with our Creative Director and collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve project objectives. The Art Director’s primary focus is on managing creative resources, managing projects from start to finish, and to ensure quality and brand consistency is maintained in all deliverables.
RFPIO’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective Art Director is versatile and capable of working on a myriad of project types (web, print, digital, social, and video) and managing them from concept through execution. You can work with minimal supervision, or in collaboration with the Creative Director. You are detail-oriented and can manage a project from the creative aspect as well as the project management side to make sure deadlines are hit and deliverables are accurate. This position reports to the Creative Director.
If you are excited to apply your skills in a fast-paced, high-energy technology company, and are design-forward and experienced utilizing Adobe CC (with strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and familiar with project management software (such as Wrike, Asana, Mavenlink or similar), then we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead efforts in design and development including training, motivation, and coaching of creative team members.
- Take projects from concept phase through final execution.
- Manage creative resources as well as the projects themselves to ensure quality and on-time deliverables.
- Flex between multiple project types (web, print, digital, social, and video).
- Attention to detail to ensure quality results and adherence to defined brand guidelines.
- Partner with Creative Director to create a workflow to support efficient and quality execution of marketing assets.
- Ability to articulate and influence your vision for design.
- Supportive and collaborative with solid organizational skills and a sense of prioritization.
- Stay current on design trends, latest technologies and bring external insight into your work and your team.
7+ years of experience at creative agencies or in-house (software company preferred) creative team
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual thinking applied across a range of project types.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art (or related field.
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.