If you’re a passionate recruiting professional and thrive off of a people-first, team-oriented culture where you can make a long-term impact, we’d love to speak with you about an opportunity on the RFPIO recruiting team.
RFPIO is the leading RFP response software on the market. A great product (voted best in class by G2 for 9+ quarters), collaborative team, and happy customers like Google, Microsoft, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
As a member of this small & mighty team, you will have a key and direct impact on RFPIO’s culture, hiring and attraction strategy, candidate experience, and the chance to drive continuous process improvement. Responsibilities include collaborating with department managers on a regular basis, working to identify current and future hiring needs, and managing the recruiting process. This is an opportunity for a recruiter with 1-3 years of experience under their belts looking to develop into a corporate recruiting role, hone operational skills, increase business acumen, and work with the leadership team to help drive company objectives & scale the organization.
- Develop with hiring managers new job descriptions, and specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media, and other resources
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, networking, and other resources
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct screening interviews and enter applicant status information in BambooHR
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, experiences, soft skills, culture fit and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide weekly analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
Who you are:
- Brilliant collaborator with 1-2+ years of progressive experience in agency or internal recruiting, ideally in filling technical, professional services, sales, or general business roles.
- Problem Solver, self starter detail-oriented person willing to roll your sleeves and execute.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter and ATS systems (Greenhouse, BambooHR, ect) preferred
- Thrive in an innovative environment, show positivity under pressure, and display a sense of curiosity and humor
- Optimal discretion and sense of confidentiality, serving as a trusted advisor to candidates and managers.
- Value the candidate experience and strive to find the best fit for RFPIO in each open req.
What we offer:
- Work Life Balance – we do Flex Fridays!
- Flexible & hybrid work model
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Employee Stock options
- Amazing work culture & diverse teams.
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.