RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response software, is seeking a channel marketing manager for our fast-growing business. This position will work closely with the channel sales, product, and marketing teams. As a channel marketing manager, the candidate is expected to build a strong partnership ecosystem in various geographies thereby improving the overall traction and customer base for our product.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of creating and disseminating content that will bring more awareness about the product and our channel marketing programs.
- Develop a marketing plan designed to create engagement with channel partners sales teams to promote key programs and promotions designed to generate leads, drive demo engagements and help drive revenue goals.
- Working with our global event management team to engage channel partners with regional events (in-person and virtual) including webinar sessions.
- Collaborate with Partner/Community Strategist in the development of communications regarding technology and vertical solutions campaigns.
- Identifying key resellers across geographies and attracting them with the right mix of incentives and long term partnership advantages.
- Support new channel partner recruitment and onboarding as well as coordinate CPP process with Partner Activation.
- Help define personas within channel partner companies and design kits to help promote Milestone sales based on roles.
- Works with Communications to facilitate customer stories from channel partners.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field.
- A minimum of 4+ years of marketing experience in the high technology B2B enterprise software field is required.
- Content marketing experience, including creating net-new content pieces.
- Demonstrated creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc.
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.