To support our growth, we are hiring an experienced DevOps Engineer to ensure the scalability, quality, and reliability of all of our backend services.
Our primary focus is to automate everything in a cloud environment! Collaborate with technical teams to design, develop, implement, and optimize a complete end-to-end DevOps solution that transforms the organization at the enterprise level. Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Configuration Management platforms, tools, and processes to automate infrastructure provisioning and change management
- 5+ years of recent Linux/Unix administration
- 5+ years of scripting and application development experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
- 2+ years of previous experience in administering and maintaining OpenStack environments
- Experience with AWS, EC2, RDS, and ELB technologies and deploying applications in a DMZ environment (AWS certification a plus)
- Knowledge of and use of Docker containers and Docker platforms like OpenShift, Kubernetes, or Rancher
- Experience in applying security updates/patches to Linux systems
- Knowledge of tuning Linux virtual machines
Proven experience with troubleshooting in a diverse technical environment
- Basic understanding of networking (OSI layers, DNS, etc.)
- Can identify basic scalability pitfalls
- Well-versed with Git and various workflows (forking, gitflow, etc.)
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com