RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response-software, is looking for a CLM Operations Contract Analyst who has experience specifically with SaaS contracts. This position will report to and work closely with the Contracts and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for the collecting and analyzing requirements, configuring changes for the Contract Lifecycle Management System, including creating system templates, and workflow processes to facilitate the contracting process. The analyst will also support an agile development team as a SME in the CLM. This will include coordinating with the contract managers, systems architects, developers, and testers to design and implement integrations to the CLM. In addition, as a part of the agile teams the analyst will also participate in testing the solution as well as recommending ways to improve the technical deliverable. If you enjoy helping others and working in a team environment, then this is the job for you!
- Provides application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT technical resources
- Translate and simplify business requirements into technical requirements to be consumed by agile teams
- Designs and implements changes to the CLM based on Business Requirements
- Performs analysis to identify/verify production application issues, provides solutions and coordinates auditing to validate process success on large and complex configuration projects
- Review contracts and translate contract attributes into quantitative metrics
- Provide reporting on company contracts
- Develop analytic tools to audit contract ROI
- Must be able to understand and interpret the services being offered within our agreements or know who to contact if there are questions
- Assist in the development of new and maintenance of existing agreement templates
- Maintain an online repository of customer agreement attributes
- Analyze and report on specific risks associated with contracts
- Generate reports on the current status of existing agreements
- 1 years of configuration in Contract Lifecycle Management Tool or CRM solution
- 1+ years working within agile delivery methodology
- 1+ years of experience in reviewing contracts, preferably at a Software/SaaS company
- Experience redlining contracts preferred
- Familiarity of the legal requirements involved in SaaS contracts and an ability to review complex legal language
Knowledge & Skills:
- Any bachelor degree with commendable English proficiency, preferably bachelors in Law.
- Strong software analytical skills
- Must stay updated on US and international laws and industry standards.
- Data analytics skills
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to notice errors
- Strong sense of personal initiative and excellent time management ability
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Should be able to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges, respond efficiently, and remain flexible when dealing with changing priorities and multiple tasks
RFPIO’s cloud-based software helps streamline proposal management efforts in the RFP response process. Leveraging the industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) enabled solution, RFPIO is changing the way organizations fulfill business proposals including RFx (RFP, RFI, etc.), security questionnaires and statements of work (SOW).
The mission critical, easy-to-use and feature-rich platform optimizes the proposal response process through patented import technology, collaboration, centralized content, integrations and reporting.
Built by a team that knows RFP response, RFPIO is an easy-to-use solution that makes organizations more effective.
The company now has hundreds of customers, including fortune enterprises like Adobe, LinkedIn, Siemens, and Google.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.