RFPIO is looking for a driven, passionate, and creative Customer Marketing Specialist who cares about creating engaging content that educates and supports the needs of current customers. Success in this role requires effective communication, strong project management skills, and the ability to liaise between customers and the rest of the organization. You will need to be able to work independently, but know the importance of collaborating with other departments to achieve business objectives and reach team goals.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will serve as the team expert on RFPIO’s users and user communities. Job responsibilities will include nurturing customer advocacy (measured through referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), and creating cross-sell and upsell opportunities for the account management team (lead generation). You will work with the Marketing team to develop, execute, and manage impactful lead generating campaigns that support and expand our customer relationships, and use data and insights to optimize campaigns and track key performance indicators to measure success. There will be opportunities to recommend improvements, launch new initiatives, and own results.
Candidates should be ready to roll-up their sleeves and get creative to accomplish team goals, sometimes on a tight deadline. RFPIO is full of “doers” who appreciate getting the job done, despite obstacles, and pushing the boundaries of what we’ve done in the past. This team values data-driven decision making and testing, and is always looking to learn from others. This position will allow you to learn and grow as a Marketing professional, and your career development will be a top priority.
As a Customer Marketing Specialist you will:
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Conduct and report on annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to develop, implement, and optimize a customer lifecycle campaign program
- Create special marketing content for Account Management/Customer Success teams
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
- Continuously look for ways to strengthen our customer relationships and user community
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for understanding customers, their needs, industries, use-cases, goals and concerns, and then acting on them in a scalable way that still feels personal
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes, particularly as they relate to Product Marketing go-to-market plans
- Working knowledge of marketing automation strategies, including: audience segmentation, nurture campaigns, and A/B testing
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help achieve marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- High attention to detail, organized, problem solver with good time management, sense of judgement and adaptability to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others cross-functionally, even remotely
- Strong communicator, project manager and creative thinker with ability to use data to inform decisions
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role, creating and executing programs that drive customer engagement and revenue in a B2B technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce CRM) platforms and marketing automation platforms (Pardot)
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to manage time and projects independently
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of.
We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders,
sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to
this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.