The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is actively involved with customers to build relationships, promote software adoption, address Customer issues, identify new business opportunities, negotiate terms for Professional Services, and for the ongoing promotion of the value of RFPIO solutions. Customer Success Managers oversee the relationship with RFPIO’s customers for the duration of their contract(s).
Customer Success Managers, at all levels, are the primary point-of-contact for our customers. CSMs function as trusted advisors who provide ongoing support and facilitate customer success and user adoption to maximize the value RFPIO brings to our customer’s business operations. This position advocates the needs of the customer to all internal RFPIO teams.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, elicit and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including onboarding, training and product development
- Identify, develop and share best practices that enable RFPIO customers to achieve their business goals and objectives by fully leveraging the solutions they own
- Participate in the development and continuous iteration of customer health metrics
- Monitor customer health, adoption, utilization, customer sentiment and other metrics across products and verticals, and throughout the customers’ journey
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to ensure they are leveraging the solution(s) to achieve full business value
- Educate customers on new features and releases
- Conduct periodic customer business reviews and health checks
- Manage customer issue escalations, facilitate communication among applicable internal and external stakeholders and provide ongoing support until issues are resolved
- Facilitate kick off meetings and touch base with customers on a regular basis
- Train and provide assistance to customers administrative staff
- Sell professional services to established clients
- Assist with onboarding of Customer Success Specialists
- Build resources for customers to improve their experience with RFPIO
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of CSM, sales account management or customer-facing related experience
- Experience with customer analytics platforms preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success in SaaS companies and/or project management and driving adoption of technology within an organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and scale
- Zealous about customer success and driving customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to reporting on customer usage, adoption, support tickets, testimonials, and product feedback
- Strong presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.