The Customer Support Specialist assists current customers with any issues they are having with RFPIO software. A successful Customer Support Specialist will be comfortable determining the cause and solution of problems, quickly responding to tickets with a replicable solution. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential for this position.
As a member of this rapidly growing team, a Customer Support Specialist will provide prospective customer feedback that will essentially and directly impact the development and improvement of the company’s cornerstone software.
- Respond to incoming support requests in a knowledgeable and articulate manner
- Create, track, and update support tickets using Customer Service portal
- Learn RFPIO software and RFP response process
- Provide ad hoc software support for customers on a wide variety of technical issues
- Diagnose and solve customer problems
- Confirm, reproduce, and escalate potential product defects with proper documentation
- Remain up-to-date with RFPIO’s latest product releases
- Attend and participate in weekly customer success meetings
- Work closely with other teams
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years technical support, customer service experience or other relevant experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Zendesk or other Customer Service software a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
- Adaptable and flexible
- Must be a team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking
- Eagerness to learn
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.