The Customer Support Specialist at RFPIO is responsible for helping our customers with troubleshooting and training on any issues that they are having in the software. A successful Customer Support Specialist will be comfortable interacting daily with customers, while managing a fluid support workload. By applying organizational, time management, and sound technical skills you will research incoming product issues, assess customer tutorial needs and answer a diverse array of questions. Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills are essential for this position.
● Effectively translate customer needs into solutions or internal support plans of action in an articulate manner
● Create, track, and update support tickets using Zendesk or similar support ticketing tool.
● Provide ad-hoc software support for customers on a wide variety of technical issues
● Diagnose, reproduce, solve, and as needed, escalate potential product defects with proper documentation
● Remain up to date with RFPIO’s latest product releases
● Advocate for customers by taking their product feedback and sharing with other departments to improve the
● Be a brand ambassador and an expert in what RFPIO can do to help our customers
● Maintain high-level of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) handling customer-facing support inquires
● Attend and participate in weekly customer support meetings
● Work closely with other Customer Success teams to help improve customer experience
● Help maintain our help center knowledgebase by writing, editing, or proofreading new and existing articles
● 1-2 years of technical customer support experience or other relevant experience
● Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Proficiency with Microsoft Officesuite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
● Experience with Zendesk or other Customer Service ticketing software
● Experience with Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAML, and various other software is a plus
● Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions via web, phone, email, and chat
Knowledge & Skills:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer centric communication
● Excellent technical problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Adaptable and flexible
● Must be a team-player with a positive attitude
● Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking
● Eagerness to learn
● Demonstrate perseverance when resolving customer requests
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of.
We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders,
sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to
this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.