RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response software, is seeking Client Support Associate candidates for our fast-growing business. This position will work closely with the Customer Success Manager and will be responsible for assisting with all incoming support requests through our communication channels. A Client Support Associate is someone who will always put the customer’s needs first. They must be able to learn new technology quickly and have a natural desire to problem solve. If you enjoy helping others and working in a team environment, then this is the job for you!
- Respond to incoming support requests in a knowledgeable, articulate manner
- Create, track, and update support tickets using Customer Service portal
- Learn RFPIO software and RFP response process to consult clients on issues
- Diagnose and solve customer problems
- Confirm, reproduce, and escalate potential product defects with proper documentation
- Work closely with other teams
- Remain up-to-date with RFPIO’s latest product releases
- 1-2 years technical support or customer service experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Zendesk or other Customer Service software a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys problem solving and assisting others
- Must be a team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking
- Eagerness to learn
RFPIO’s cloud-based software helps streamline proposal management efforts in the RFP response process. Leveraging the industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) enabled solution, RFPIO is changing the way organizations fulfill business proposals including RFx (RFP, RFI, etc.), security questionnaires and statements of work (SOW).
The mission critical, easy-to-use and feature-rich platform optimizes the proposal response process through patented import technology, collaboration, centralized content, integrations and reporting.
Built by a team that knows RFP response, RFPIO is an easy-to-use solution that makes organizations more effective. The company now has hundreds of customers, including fortune enterprises like Adobe, LinkedIn, Siemens, and Google.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org