RFPIO is looking for an experienced leader to manage our Engineering Team in Coimbatore, India. You will manage and grow an engineering team focused on delivering mission critical Enterprise SaaS platform used by organizations across the globe.
- You are a leader who can influence the technical direction of a team, but you understand that your primary mission is growing a rock solid engineering team.
- You grow and lead talented engineers with diverse technical backgrounds.
- You know your team’s operational metrics and know how to keep them delivering high quality, resilient, services and products in a cloud environment.
- You use agile methodologies and believe in constant incremental improvements.
- You are a leader that serves your team, empowers them, inspires them, and helps them grow, but knows when to hold them accountable as well.
- You believe in building a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- You are deeply committed in helping your customers be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- A strong development/coding experience
- Good experience in Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support
- Strong technical background in the processes of an outstanding quality engineering and automation team.
- Experience with owning and operating high-scale, high-availability cloud systems
Nice to Have:
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms – AWS/Azure/GCP
- Exposure to technologies such as New Relic/Datadog/Appdynamics/Splunk and the like
- Experience in automation testing of backend and front-end driven products
What As the Engineering Manager you will:
- Manage and lead a cross-functional team focused on RFPIO’s response management SaaS platform.
- Lead your teams through thoughtful design, development, testing, code reviews, and operations.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and mentoring.
- Hire, manage and mentor front-end and back-end software engineers to foster their career growth.
- Drive quality, predictability, and velocity on your teams with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Championing quality across the group
- Drive the quality and automation roadmap and implementation of standards, methods, metrics,and procedures ensuring and evaluating the quality and automation of our software products.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define roadmaps and priorities.
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.