The Events Manager at RFPIO is responsible for leading and managing the events program within the marketing team while maintaining alignment with both the Sales and Customer Success team objectives. The Events Manager’s primary focus is generating a prospective customer pipeline through in-field events.
RFPIO’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective Events Manager will understand the company’s vision, goals and strategy, will maintain up to date knowledge of the RF(x) market. As our Events Manager, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand reputation, enhance the customer experience, and drive growth.
- Create and maintain an events plan to achieve pipeline targets and engagement goals
- Handle all aspects of event logistics for all of events including tradeshows, conferences, and user conferences
- Ensure events have defined goals and measurable outcomes including tracking and reporting of KPIs in the appropriate systems
- Manage onsite coordination and work cross-departmentally to support and communicate with marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Work collaboratively to create and execute event promotion through marketing channels and through collaboration the greater team
- Create and distribute reports to track and report program results and goal attainment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of event management, with proven success at creating or influencing pipeline
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively RFPIO is looking for driven, tech-savvy professionals to help us solve some of the most challenging problems in RFP response. We are committed to our customers and to each other.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54 →