RFPIO is the leading RFP response software in the market. A fast-paced and collaborative company culture, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Salesforce, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding. We are seeking an IT Support Specialist based in Portland, OR.
The IT Support specialist provides telephone, email, and chat support to internal employees, as well as our customers to ensure optimal functioning of software and supporting hardware. This person will collaborate closely with the Customer Support Specialist team, working as a hybrid IT support specialist for both internal employees and RFPIO users.
A successful IT Support Specialist will be comfortable interacting daily with customers, while managing a fluid support workload. By applying organizational, time management, and sound technical skills you will research incoming product issues, assess customer tutorial needs and answer a diverse array of questions. Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills are essential for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team providing end user helpdesk support for internal employees as well as RFPIO customers.
- Perform hardware, software, and network troubleshooting.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers/internal employees.
- Main point of contact for internal IT troubleshooting
- Develop/maintain new-hire training guides, email distribution groups & document procedures/processes
- Procure laptops and other IT equipment as needed
- Maintain relationships with IT vendors
- Ability to interface with people at all levels within the organization
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Set up new hire laptops and internal accounts, including GSuite and Zoom.
- Create, track, and update support tickets using Zendesk or similar support ticketing tool
- Available for after hours and weekend emergency technical support coverage on rotational basis with other team members
- Pass feedback or suggestions from customers to the appropriate internal teams
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors) in computer science or a related field strongly preferred
- In-depth understanding of GSuite, Zoom, Microsoft, and Apple hardware setup and troubleshooting
- 2-4 years relevant IT experience supporting a fast-paced, growing organization of 100+ employees
- Familiarity with current internet security trends, programs, and protections
- Customer-facing IT or technical support experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with enterprise grade networking hardware and software preferred
- Highly organized and flexible self-starter who can maintain multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously and reprioritize work appropriately in sometimes ambiguous and often changing environment
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.