If you are a self-starter with a track record of success in UX design and leadership, and have a passion for understanding the customer problem to ensure solutions are easily applicable across the enterprise, you may be a fit for this position within the RFPIO Product Design team.
RFPIO is the leading RFP response software in the market. A fast-paced and collaborative company culture, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Salesforce, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
- Apply and model strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities
- Lead a global team of product designers as a player-coach, overseeing multiple bodies of work, ranging from moderate to high complexity
- Hold the global team accountable for having a deep understanding of the customer problem, and ensuring solutions are relevant to customer needs.
- Define strategies, ideas and concepts and visualize them to effectively communicate to internal leaders, partners and customers
- Act as main liaison between design vision and product teams
- Excel at collaboration with product management, engineering, ux research, marketing and other team members
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
- Foster RFPIO core values and mentor junior members of the design team
- Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or other relevant field or equivalent experience. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 1-3 years experience leading and/or coaching other designers
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in product design
- Expert-level experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams
- Experienced in Agile development processes.
- Knowledge of user experience methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions through facilitative leadership to deliver great results
- Experience in a SaaS and/or startup environment strongly preferred
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
The benefits of joining the RFPIO family:
- A family-friendly team with generous and flexible PTO and family leave policies
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families
- 401k with company matching
- An environment dedicated to ongoing learning and professional development
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com