RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response software, is seeking market research associates for our fast-growing business. This position will work closely with the sales, product and the marketing teams. As a marketing research associate the candidate is expected to have a flair for doing primary and secondary research, should be able to identify and spot the opportunities in the target markets and accounts in various geographies thereby helping the sales and marketing teams to ideate and execute targeted demand generation and sales campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Carry out quantitative or qualitative research
- Develop specific research methods for the ever evolving market landscape
- Manage and organize information with qualitative or quantitative surveys
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Helping sales team in achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
Required skill sets:
- Proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments and employ structured sampling methods is required.
- Must have proficiency in database tools like Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg etc
- Ability to work on Microsoft products like excel, powerpoint etc
- Expertise to work on Salesforce CRM will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business or similar streams is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in market research role
- Prior experience working in SaaS businesses is an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and project management skills
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.