RFPIO is looking for a driven, passionate, and detail-oriented marketer who values Marketing Automation, cares about processes and data-integrity, and enjoys interacting with teammates to create great outcomes. In this role, you will work with the marketing team to develop, execute and manage impactful lead generation campaigns that engage prospects and customers. You’ll use data and insights to optimize campaigns and track key performance indicators to measure success.
The Pardot Automation Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert on RFPIO’s marketing automation, ensuring our Pardot platform is being utilized to its full potential (for activities like email nurturing, audience segmentation, dynamic content, and lead scoring, as well as creating and managing our landing pages, forms, dynamic workflows, integrations, and lists). This role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining processes that align with marketing automation best practices in Pardot, building and testing emails and landing pages, and assuring data-flow accuracy in Salesforce. There will be opportunities to recommend improvements to processes and results.
Candidates should be ready to roll-up their sleeves and get creative to accomplish team goals, sometimes on a tight deadline. RFPIO is full of “doers” who appreciate getting the job done, despite obstacles, and pushing the boundaries of what we’ve done in the past. This team values data-driven decision making and testing, and is always looking to learn from others. This position will allow you to learn and grow as a Marketing professional, and your career development will be a top priority.
- Own the organization’s use of Pardot to achieve team and company goals
- Serve as subject matter expert on marketing automation
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team to strategize and execute on team initiatives and projects
- Build, monitor, and optimize email marketing campaigns and nurture programs within Pardot
- Develop landing pages, forms and other marketing materials within Pardot
- Communicate promptly and professionally with internal teams and vendors, answering questions, asking questions and offering recommendations
- Show an excellent attention to detail to ensure quality control over marketing materials and data-flow into Salesforce
- Creatively identify target audience segments to grow pipeline, advance funnel stages, and enhance customer relationships
- Demonstrate a curious nature and a willingness to test new ideas and share results with teammates
- Manage lead generation campaigns
- Work with internal teams to develop and maintain a marketing campaign calendar
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 or more years experience in B2B marketing
- 2 years experience in Pardot or similar marketing automation platform
- College degree or work equivalent
- Startup, software or SaaS experience is a plus, but not required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced Pardot user (or similar marketing automation platform, such as HubSpot,
- Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, as long as you are willing to learn the ins and outs of Pardot quickly)
- Working knowledge of marketing automation functions and strategies, including: A/B testing, lead nurturing campaigns, dynamic segmentation, progressive profiling, list management, and the marketing funnel
- Extensive experience with data passing between marketing automation platforms and CRMs, such as Salesforce, with a strong understanding of campaigns
- Development skills as they relate to building and optimizing emails and landing pages
- Basic graphic design capabilities as they relate to email marketing and lading pages
- Experience and understanding of design for demand generation, specifically as it relates to effective email marketing and landing pages
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others, even remotely
- Excellent communicator, project manager and creative thinker with ability to use data to inform decisions
- High attention to detail, organized, problem solver with good time management, sense of judgement and adaptability to change
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
The benefits of joining the RFPIO family:
- A family-friendly team with generous and flexible PTO and family leave policies
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families
- 401k with company matching
- An environment dedicated to ongoing learning and professional development
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.