RFPIO is looking for a driven, passionate, and creative Marketing Communication Specialist who cares about creating engagement and building community. Success in this role requires effective communication, strong project management skills, and the ability to engage a variety of stakeholders both in and outside the organization. You will need to be able to work independently, but know the importance of collaborating with other departments to achieve business objectives and reach team goals.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will serve as the central point of contact for RFPIO communities, social channels, and for media relations. On a variety of channels, this role will work to engage industry experts and RFPIO thought leaders to create engagement and nurture customer advocacy. This position is in marketing and will work with internal team members and our media agency to develop, execute, and manage impactful posts, shares, and placements. Familiarity with social media, community and media platforms will help this role turn data into insights and optimize outcomes. There will be opportunities to recommend improvements, launch new initiatives, and own results.
Candidates should be ready to roll-up their sleeves and get creative to accomplish team goals, sometimes on a tight deadline. RFPIO is full of “doers” who appreciate getting the job done, despite obstacles, and pushing the boundaries of what we’ve done in the past. This team values data-driven decision making and testing, and is always looking to learn from others. This position will allow you to learn and grow as a Marketing professional, and your career development will be a top priority.
As a Customer Marketing Specialist you will:
- Maintain consistent brand image and voice on our social channels and communities
- Seek opportunities for RFPIO to engage relevant personas and groups in the market
- Track and report engagement and KPIs for media, pr, social media, and community
- Manage day to day communication with our media and analyst partners
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on employee engagement ideas and activity
- Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for social media content, promotional materials, community posts, and newsletter
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing communication efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in marketing or a related field
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience with various social media, media. and pr campaigns, B2B preferred
- Experience working with Buffer and other social media management tools
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of.
We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders,
sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to
this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.