RFPIO is looking out for Product Marketing Associate for Coimbatore center.
RFPIO’s Product Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting RFPIO’s overall efforts in product messaging, positioning, and core content creation for both internal and external audiences. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing (US), this position will be based in RFPIO’s Coimbatore office and will act as a liaison between the Product team and the US-Based Marketing and Sales teams. The Product Marketing associate will be a resident product-expert, who can also empathize with RFPIO users, and articulate value propositions for the RFPIO Platform, Integrations, and Professional Services.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct market research analyzing product usage, customer feedback, interviews, win/loss analysis, surveys, online research, beta programs, and competitive SWOT analysis that you will use to update battle cards, positioning briefs, and inform Go-to-Market strategy.
- Partner with Product Managers to collect and prepare readiness materials to support product GTM and campaign efforts, including but not limited to: screenshots, product requirements, release notes, and demo environments.
- Manage and actively promote RFPIO’s library of internal sales-enablement materials including version control, assignment of tags, and review cycles – while establishing baselines to measure content consumption and effectiveness.
- Assist in planning, outlining, and copywriting for product-related content including datasheets, blogs, virtual events, and partnership communications.
- 2-4 years of experience in a technology environment in a marketing, product marketing, or market analyst capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects cross functionally.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with customers, internal teams, and external partners
- Able to work on-site at the RFPIO Coimbatore office (remote OK until 2021+ TBD)
- Product Marketing Experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience with RFP/Proposal Tools, or have worked directly responding to RFPs/Security Questionnaires
- Hands-on experience with CRMs (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Hubspot CRM)
- Deep understanding of technology lifecycles and customer journeys
- Self-starter with proven ability to personally create high quality, customer-facing content including presentations, datasheets, and web copy
- Stellar collaborator and communicator, with a gravitational attitude that promotes productivity and team building
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.