RFPIO is the leading RFP response software in the market. A fast-paced and collaborative company culture, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Salesforce, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
The Professional Services Consultant will be actively involved in the delivery and refinement of service offerings to RFPIO customers. RFPIO Professional Services are add on services to help promote implementation, adoption, and retention of RFPIO solutions.
As a member of a developing department at RFPIO, you will work closely with all internal teams such as Customer Success, Customer Support, Account Management, DevOps, and Engineering.
- Responsible for delivering consulting services on response management best practices utilizing RFPIO
- Project manage large scale RFPIO implementation services to drive adoption and customers time to value
- Gather and analyze requirements from the Professional Services team on project tasks related to service engagements
- Coordinate with the Engineering, DevOps, and Customer Success team on the feasibility, timeline, and requirements
- Identify and communicate any risks on delivery for service engagements
- Provide detailed client-facing project summary and instructions
- Manage many ongoing client-focused projects adhering to timelines while coordinating with various teams
- Perform final quality-check on client-facing projects and values updated in RFPIO application. Includes but not limited to data migration, custom script work, user migrations, content import
- Provide frequent updates to the Professional Services and Customer Success Team
- Meet regularly with Professional Service team
- Meet with internal teams and discuss new service work and task lists
- Lead client-facing communications regarding services and delivery
- Build resources for customers to improve their experience with RFPIO Professional Services
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of Project Management, Customer Success, or Consulting experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in SaaS preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Zealous about customer success and driving customer value
- Attention to detail following project plans and service checklists
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and scale
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills are essential
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.