- Developing the latest user-facing features using ReactJS
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Learn and understand user interactions
- As a ReactJS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
- Must possess minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience as React.js developer
- Work experience in unit testing, typescript and the functional component will be an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of React frameworks including Redux, Webpack, Material-UI.
- Should be familiar with RESTful APIs
- Good interpersonal communication and written skills in English.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.