If you have a track record of success leading quota-bearing sales teams, and thrive off of a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, you may be a fit for this position within the RFPIO sales team.
RFPIO is the leading RFP response software on the market, ranked in the top 5% of Inc.’s 2021 Top 5000. Especially in sales, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Google, LinkedIn, Visa, and Microsoft are just a couple ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
The Regional Sales Director will perform all assigned functions in sales team management and operations insulting but not limited to Sales employee onboarding and continuous career development, sales processes and procedures, sales enablement, and sales reporting and forecasting. Sales goals include shortening the time to productivity for new account executives, grooming internal talent for promotion into an Account Executive role, ensuring Account Executive direct reports are on track to hit quota goals, improving the effectiveness of existing sales team members, and ensuring scalability through operational excellence.
A successful Director of Sales will possess keen business acumen with strong communication skills and a proven track record of coaching sales teams to higher performance.
- Establish strong relationships with prospective customers to grow revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Qualify leads received from the Sales Development Team
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other pertinent information
- Negotiate pricing with customers
- Work closely with the Contracts Department to facilitate contract finalization
- Develop and manage a sales forecast & pipeline in order to exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Actively manage daily responsibilities including, but not limited to client development, scheduling appointments, sales presentations, and proposal management
- Function as a member of the sales leadership team, assisting in developing and delivering on the strategies for maximizing sales
- Design, implement, and continuously enhance sales reporting and metrics that consistently track sales success
- Assist senior management in developing and implementing the monthly account planning and activities
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams
- Manage Specific Projects Independently
- Contribute to and develop public relations strategies, social media and marketing plans, and implement them with confidence
- Ensure best possible accuracy of the sales forecast by monitoring and verifying data integrity
- Provide feedback and mentoring to assigned Account Executives
- Support partners through the entire sales process
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes consistently and on time
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Enter lead & customer information into CRM
- Stay up-to-date with sales best practices and trends
- Follow up on customer invoices to ensure payment
- Introduce closed deals to Customer Success Team
- Attend and participate in monthly forecast meeting
- Act as a business partner with Human Resources on all aspects of Sales team onboarding and training
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years software sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- 3+ years of sales management (SaaS preferred)
- Able to consistently achieve sales quotas
- Experience selling to enterprise/corporate accounts (SaaS preferred)
- Experience creating quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales plans
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong work ethic, with an emphasis on contribution, teamwork, and positive demeanor
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with RFP processes strongly preferred
- Demonstrated competencies in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and web demonstration/ conference platforms
- Skilled at presenting self-run demos
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.