RFPIO, the leading RFP response software on the market (voted best in class by G2!) is seeking an experienced Response Management Strategist. Ideal candidates will be well-versed in using and implementing RFPIO, managing content libraries, and building out scalable best practices for RFx responses. This individual will establish and guide the team on a unified Proposal Response Management strategy to provide the best possible first impression of RFPIO by enabling the team to provide high quality written responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s), security questionnaires and other requests directly from our own platform. Duties include acting as an internal RFPIO product manager, coordinating and assigning SME’s, and acting as a final reviewer on outgoing proposals.
- Act as internal RFPIO product owner
- Execute tasks with high level of seniority, leadership, and autonomy, guiding Account Executives to own their respective RFPs.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process including intake, assignment, kickoff, build, review and submission.
- Prioritize and distribute workload among internal SME’s and resources for Response Management
- Identify and champion opportunities to exhibit key differentiating RFPIO features as part of standard customer proposal delivery, such as eSignature, Intake, Proposal Builder, or others.
- Continuously demonstrate RFPIO’s efficiency and ease of use as teams output higher quality content with less overall effort
- Coach and train proposal team members on the efficient delivery of complex, compliant and compelling proposal responses to all response types, such as RFP’s, RFI’s and security questionnaires.
- Produce and manage departmental content such as Department Handbook, proposal management process guidelines and kickoff documentation
- Develop and maintain proposal schedules, and drive proposal team in adherence to the schedule from beginning to end, ensuring on-time or early delivery to the customer
- Manage final review of all submissions to ensure high quality work product
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Create, implement and report on key departmental metrics
- Accomplish cross-team results by aligning and communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising results; coaching, and guiding peers; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards in partnership with peers and leadership
- Comfortable in high growth fast paced SaaS environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years Proposal and RFP work experience
- Strong knowledge of proposal management software (RFPIO)
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Track record of establishing and implementing processes and best practices
- Excellent project management skills
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of.
We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders,
sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to
this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.