RFPIO is looking out project coordinator for Maintaining and monitoring RFPIO’s project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
1 to 2 years
- Confirming Salesforce order accuracy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve order discrepancies.
- Salesforce opportunity and work order review.
- Documenting findings clearly and quickly.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and relevant project information to team
- Promote a positive cadence of accountability through timely and relevant
communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify operational bottlenecks and report them to the Manager of Revenue Operations.
- Become familiar with key aspects of the Revenue Operations team and be able to
support other team members in the execution of their duties.
- Be a key administrator for the Department’s project management tool.
- Support Management by developing reports and dashboards to track KPIs and metrics
across the Revenue Operations team.
- Help develop and institute procedural changes that impact the Revenue Operations
team and how RevOps works cross-functionally with other RFPIO teams.
- Other duties as determined by the Manager of Revenue Operations.
- Completing all other duties/projects as assigned.
- Project management or coordination experience.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail – you care about the ‘little
things’ and make sure they get completed on time and in a professional manner.
- Experience with, or an interest in, refining process and helping teams operate better.
- Experience working with a startup in a rapidly evolving technology space.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google Suite, LucidChart.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpio.kekahire.com/JobDetails/3240 →