The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is the primary driver of new business opportunities at RFPIO. Through inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation, each SDR plays a key role in the lead-to-pipeline process. The primary focus of an SDR is to schedule product demonstrations (demos) with qualified prospects.
RFPIO’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective SDR will understand the company’s vision, goals, and strategy. You will maintain up to date knowledge of the RF(x) market. As a part of the sales development team you will leverage messaging and collateral, conduct research, and perform outreach activities to nurture and qualify leads that will convert to opportunities, and ultimately new customers. SDRs should be comfortable communicating across a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media.
- Qualify Inbound Leads
- Generate Qualified Leads at Target Accounts
- Perform Prospecting Activities
- Nurture interested prospects
- Conduct Discovery Calls
- Track activities in the system of record (Salesforce)
- Achieve call metrics and meeting goals
- Schedule product demo’s for Account Executives
- Develop market penetration strategy with Account Executives
- Design and implement new and creative outreach strategies
- Share market feedback with Account Executives and Sales Development teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related role
- Experience in B2B sales preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with sales technology including Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, and Chili Piper
- Comfortable with performance metrics and KPIs such as quotas
- Willing to receive feedback and coaching to improve knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Optimistic outlook and a great sense of humor are much appreciated!
The benefits of joining the RFPIO family:
- A family-friendly team with generous and flexible PTO and family leave policies
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families
- 401k with company matching
- An environment dedicated to ongoing learning and professional development
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.