If you are highly organized, possess an eye for detail, and enjoy developing training programs that accelerate the growth of new sales hires and reduces their ramp time, you may be a great fit for our growing team! RFPIO is the leading RFP response software on the market. A fast-paced and collaborative company culture, a great product (voted best in class by G2!) and happy customers like Salesforce, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
The RFPIO Sales Onboarding and Enablement Specialist will play a critical role in program development and content creation for onboarding of new sales and account management team members. You will help drive the onboarding process, as well as utilize data and reporting to enable sales team members to develop new opportunities, acquire new customers and expand the scope of RFPIO adoption within existing customers. Initially, the primary focus of this role will be to build and implement a sales and account management onboarding and training program, equipping team members to be quota-live after 90 days. This role may then evolve into a more general onboarding role focused on company-wide L&D, and/or may evolve into a more general sales enablement role, with a maintained focus on the sales training and onboarding program.
- Build and implement onboarding program for Account Executive and Account Manager teams, including content, objectives, and benchmark checkpoints
- Maintain calendar of targeted training & enablement for the year
- Assist in the sales training and onboarding process of new sales hires across the US, and as needed, India
- Guide local team skills assessments and work with Sales Leadership on training plans
- Collaborate with managers and VPs on onboarding and enablement content creation
- Track efficacy of onboarding program through success of newly trained employees
- Occasionally run new sales employee sessions for the Americas
- Establish reporting, compliance and operational cadence
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 year experience in a role that involves training or onboarding sales team members
- 1-3 years experience as an account executive, account manager, CSM, or related role
- Self-starter mentality and tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience in sales and account management, including senior leadership
- Salesforce or Gainsight experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in coaching and providing effective feedback to sales reps and managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Sales enablement, operations, or data analytics experience strongly preferred
- Experience in SaaS or startup sales strongly preferred
- Driven to improve efficiencies and ease of navigation, using data to support your ideas
- Experience creating sales enablement trainings and content from scratch preferable
The benefits of joining the RFPIO family:
- A family-friendly team with generous and flexible PTO and family leave policies
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families
- 401k with company matching
- An environment dedicated to ongoing learning and professional development
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.