RFPIO, the leading RFP response software on the market (voted best in class by G2!) is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator! Ideal candidates will be well-versed in using and implementing Salesforce, managing stakeholders within different business units, and will bring additional sales, marketing and revenue operations acumen to the table.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce to drive the design and development for key business initiatives
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards.
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate 3rd party technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
What We Can Expect From You
- 2-3+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth software company
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Sr. Salesforce Administrator
- Mastery of Salesforce.com Lightning Sales Cloud architecture and system configuration
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: Pardot, CPQ, and Gainsight a plus
- Strong communication skills across varying levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work in dynamic fast paced environment
- Quick learner and easily adaptable to evolving and nascent technologies and processes
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.