Are you a salesforce.com expert? Do you love working with data and optimizing systems? Not afraid to take ownership of a problem, get into the weeds, and get stuff done? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Our fast-paced performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the overall health of our Salesforce.com environment. The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to ensuring our salesforce.com platform (and other tools) support the sales, marketing, & customer success teams and the entire business!
We are interested in every qualified candidate but are especially interested in someone with experience in a startup and/or a subscription-based organization.
As RFPIO’s Salesforce.com Developer you will:
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on Salesforce.com and work closely with our Salesforce Admin on ALL Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success systems, design processes and data structures which will influence the future of our business through Salesforce data, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
- Support roll out and ongoing updates to Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Finance, Einstein, and any other relevant or future SFDC service
- Work Closely with the Salesforce Admin to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support business operations.
- Drive overall health of company’s Salesforce.com instance and develop new business logic to support our highly dynamic sales process, including:
- Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance – Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with other systems
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Work closely with our Data Analyst for best practices in Data management, analysis and manipulation, Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Keep updated on Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation and as appropriate
You are/should have:
- 1-3 years Salesforce Development Experience
- 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certifications required
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across the enterprise, listen to multiple points of view to determine best business outcomes/scenarios and design technical solutions/processes to support and solve them
- Experience working with and/or knowledge of corporate IT organizations and structures, a plus
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Visualforce pages
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers
- Recommend Salesforce and data management best practices
- Salesforce company-wide rollout experience is a plus
- Salesforce Lightning Development Experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence,
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpio.kekahire.com/jobdetails/2135 →