RFPIO, the leader in cloud-based RFP (Request for Proposal) response-software, is looking for a Senior Contracts Specialist who has experience in sales contracting. This position will report to and work closely with the Contracts and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and redlining contracts, managing contract negotiations, and performing general administrative tasks to facilitate the contracting process. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented self-starter with a demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges, respond efficiently, and remain flexible when dealing with changing priorities and multiple tasks. This person must be able to maintain professional discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information. If you enjoy helping others and working in a team environment, then this is the job for you!
- Prepare, review and negotiate sales contracts including MSAs, DPAs, amendments, and Order Forms.
- Must be able to understand how specific contractual provisions impact business risk.
- Interpret and redline customer paper agreements to address the software and services being purchased.
- Assist in the development of new and maintenance of existing agreement templates.
- Maintain an online repository of customer agreement attributes.
- Review and negotiate procurement contracts.
- Analyze and report on business risks associated with specific contract provisions.
- Interpret contract language from the lens of US laws, international laws, and SaaS industry standards.
- 3-6 years of experience in contract negotiation and redlining, preferably at a Software/SaaS company.
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- The familiarity with the legal requirements involved in SaaS contracts and an ability to review complex legal language.
- Strong sense of personal initiative and excellent time management ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to work independently.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience in sales contracting including redlining customer paper MSAs.
- Experience negotiating with enterprise-level customers.
- Experience in SaaS sales contracting highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable in GDPR and CCPA requirements preferred.
To apply for this job please visit rfpio.kekahire.com.