If you’re a passionate HR professional and thrive off of a people-first, team-oriented culture where you can make a long-term impact, we’d love to speak with you about an opportunity on the RFPIO HR team.
RFPIO is the leading RFP response software on the market. A great product (voted best in class by G2 for 9+ quarters), collaborative team, and happy customers like Google, Microsoft, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
As a member of this small & mighty team, you will have a key and direct impact on RFPIO’s policies/processes/benefits, support talent strategy, and drive employee engagement. This is an opportunity for a creative thinker to hone their HR skills, increase business acumen, and work with the senior leadership team to help drive company objectives & scale the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end to end onboarding & offboarding of employees in the organization. Create new processes and identify ways to increase efficiency in existing processes.
- Manage payroll, administer benefits programs, process confidential employee information, (e.g. benefits changes, data changes, employment paperwork) and assist employees with leave management. Support annual open enrollment processes , handle vendor relations and employee communication.
- Act as primary point person for employee queries or concerns, and provide guidance to employees & managers. Investigate issues as they may arise and take appropriate actions.
- Ideate on new HR solutions, benchmark benefits/offerings to industry and offer recommendations for creating a good employee value proposition. Advocate on existing HR policies/ processes and ensure compliance to the applicable legislation.
- Be the custodian of employee data by organizing it in HR systems and auditing it on regular intervals. Create consumable HR reports for leadership to make informed decisions.
- Assist in driving a performance culture and work on other HR projects as required.
- Support leadership team with M&A integration.
Who you are:
- Brilliant Collaborator with 2-6+ years of progressive experience in a software company and/or rapid growth organization in a People operations/HR position
- Problem Solver, self starter detail-oriented person willing to roll your sleeves and execute.
- Forward thinker possessing strong knowledge of HR processes, performance management, benefits administration, federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Thrive in an innovative environment, show positivity under pressure, and display a sense of curiosity and humor
- Optimal discretion and sense of confidentiality, serving as a trusted advisor to employees and managers.
- Amazing multitasker and a great people person.
What we offer:
- Work Life Balance – we do Flex Fridays!
- Flexible & hybrid work model
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Employee Stock options
- Amazing work culture & diverse teams.
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.