RFPIO is looking for an experienced Pre-sales Consultant to work with our Sales and Business Development teams to drive pipeline conversions of enterprise, Fortune 1000 prospects into customers.
- Perform a thorough user fitment analysis through technical discovery and craft a tailored user journey for the prospect
- Lead and drive customized Proof of Concepts (POC’s) to articulate product value to Executives from Fortune 1000 companies
- Assist and enable sales team with technical presentations and to close deals with much ease
- Serve as the conduit between product, engineering and sales to solve customer use cases better and deliver a solid GTM strategy for new feature releases
- Guide prospects with product evaluation and quicker adoption, positively impacting deal closures and conversions
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs and Security questionnaires from prospects
- Contribute to product roadmap by collating critical feedback from prospects and by analysing the market needs
- Effectively transition and guide customer objectives from sales to customer success post sales
- Contribute to presales operating model and suggest process improvements by working with leadership on a regular basis
- Excellent problem solving, people relationships and storytelling skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Pre-sales, Solution Consulting or Customer Support role at a product-based firm with an overall customer facing experience of 5 – 7 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical specialization with a reasonable understanding of APIs is a must
- Prior experience with SaaS solutions is a big plus. At least (1 – 2) years.
- Ability to work, deliver independently and adapt to process changes rapidly in a fast-growing environment
- Recruit, lead and mentor the team on solution selling and technical presentations.
- An M.B.A degree is a big plus but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpio.kekahire.com/JobDetails/3069 →