If you are looking to advance and develop your career in B2B SaaS sales, and thrive off of a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, we’d love to speak with you about this position within the RFPIO sales team.
RFPIO, recently named to the top 5% of the INC 5000, is the leading RFP response software on the market. Especially in sales, a great product (voted best in class by G2!), collaborative team, and happy customers like Microsoft, Visa, and Amazon are just a couple of the ingredients that make working here both fun and rewarding.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is the primary driver of new business opportunities at RFPIO. Through inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation, each SDR plays a key role in the lead-to-pipeline process. The primary focus of a Senior SDR is to schedule product demonstrations (demos) with qualified prospects, and potentially conduct certain demo’s independently or alongside the AE team. Senior team remembers will act as peer leaders and demonstrate best practices, brainstorm new ideas, and help new team members ramp into their roles. Whatever your long term career goals are, we are dedicated to working with you on a clear path forward.
RFPIO’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective SDR will understand the company’s vision, goals, and strategy. You will maintain up to date knowledge of the RF(x) market. As a part of the sales development team you will leverage messaging and collateral, conduct research, and perform outreach activities to nurture and qualify leads that will convert to opportunities, and ultimately new customers. SDRs should be comfortable communicating across a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media.
- Qualify Inbound Leads
- Generate Qualified Leads at Target Accounts
- Perform Prospecting Activities
- Nurture interested prospects
- Conduct Discovery Calls
- Track activities in the system of record (Salesforce)
- Achieve call metrics and meeting goals
- Schedule product demo’s for Account Executives
- Develop market penetration strategy with Account Executives
- Design and implement new and creative outreach strategies
- Share market feedback with Account Executives and Sales Development teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Operations is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related role
- 6-12 months Experience in B2B SaaS sales or sales development
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with sales technology including Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, and Chili Piper
- Comfortable with performance metrics, KPIs, and quotas
- Willing to receive feedback and coaching to improve knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Optimistic outlook and a great sense of humor are much appreciated!
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.