This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at RFP360, a newly acquired division of RFPIO!
At RFP360, an RFPIO company, we’re on a mission — building great software that delivers immediate value, strong customer relationships that last and a culture that fosters innovation through teamwork. We spend each day designing, developing and delivering solutions that transform how organizations request information, respond to requests and connect. And we’re growing fast, so we’re continually looking for ways to engage talented people who share a passion for creating industry-leading software and delivering a remarkable customer experience.
We offer comprehensive compensation, volunteer and social events, employee engagement initiatives and professional development resources in a modern, relaxed and flexible yet fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. If you’re the person we’re looking for to fill this role, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity:
This software engineering role offers the opportunity to join our growing product engineering team. In this role, you will help us continue to grow and advance our innovative RFx SaaS application. .
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work within a team of engineers to deliver new features and tools
- Work closely with product owners to transform roadmap items into functional software
- Write unit tests and automated tests
- Collaborate and lead technical discussions with the team
- Adhere to and improve established coding standards
- Triage, prioritize, and resolve reported defects
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Provide code reviews for your peers
- Work within an agile environment
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline. Bootcamp certification with relevant experience will also be considered
- Has at 2-5 years of software development experience
- Is proficient in Java and/or React with an understanding of data structures, object-oriented design and effective unit testing
- Dives into new projects and technologies with curiosity and a drive to understand
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a thorough understanding of user experience and design patterns and is capable of translating UI designs and UX patterns into functional software
- Displays a problem-solver mentality
- Works successfully in a virtual team environment
- Experience with AWS or cloud environments is a plus
- Is capable of keeping a high level vision while getting into the small details
To apply for this job please visit rfpiosystem.bamboohr.com.