RFPIO is looking for a passionate software tester to assess software quality through manual testing. Ultimately, software quality analyst will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. Experience in working on SaaS applications is an added advantage.
- Review all the requirements, understand what needs to be tested and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with engineering team to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
Experience & Desired Skills:
- Proven working experience in software development/quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hand-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an added advantage
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an added advantage
- Experience in automation testing is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.