- Coordinating with RFPIO Hiring Managers for identifying our staffing needs/
- Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels)
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants
- Organizing and attending recruitment events and job fairs
- Leading initiatives for employer branding
- Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position
- Assessing candidates’ information (e.g. contact details, resumes) using Applicant Tracking System
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- 3-6 Years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience with the sourcing of candidates using professional platforms (e.g. Naukri, Linkedin), social media channels and resume databases
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods, and full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience with any Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Sound understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of different roles within an organization.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rfpio.com.