As the Technical Writer, you will help create strategy and customer facing content for RFPIO SaaS platform that will make our customers successful. Working with the Product and UX teams, you will help develop a roadmap for tackling the most impactful content needs; collaborate with subject matter experts to verify and consolidate knowledge; identify the best channels and strategies for helping RFPIO customers learn; review and revise existing content and implement new resources; and help develop and lead our content quality assurance program.
The long-term outcomes for this role are:
- Enabling our customers to be more self-sufficient thereby reducing our support needs
- Increasing customer’s knowledge of the platforms and their features to increase overall usage metrics
- Improve the onboarding experience by product line, which should lead to higher satisfaction
- Create customer-facing digital learning content deliverables
- Plan and execute a multi-channel roadmap
- Design engaging and effective learning deliverables
- Provide content accounting for multiple user types, products, and customer life-cycle phases
- Make technical and complex content easy to understand
- Write, review, and contribute to the production of content to ensure the delivery of consistently high-quality materials
- Collaborate with various teams including: Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Support
- To understand the challenges and opportunities they face
- To ensure that deliverables meet expectations
- To better understand technical content and breadth or topic
- To ensure validate roadmap priorities
- To collaborate and/or request support
- Work across our organization to facilitate and encourage the development of content aligned with the content roadmap
- Provide instruction, advice, and guidance on learning content creation and implementation on our platforms aligned with our content strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in instructional design or technical writing for software. B2B SaaS experience is a plus.
- 1-3 years in planning/scheduling project work in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven ability to create volumes of content needed to match strategic goals
- Very strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and collaborate across functions and corporate departments
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail.
Please have examples of previous work available to share.
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply – we look forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.