Our team has an ambitious vision:
RFPIO engineers develop the next-generation solutions for RFx responders. Our engineers are versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren’t daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step. We’re on a mission to build products that will be a refreshing change from the usual bland enterprise products and tools that companies so readily accept. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the information.
As a UX Designer you will have an opportunity to create empathetic product UX via pragmatic storytelling, detailed flow mapping, interactive prototyping, and product testing to create designs that are polished and easy to use. You will be communicating, ideating and pitching your ideas frequently in front of your peers across product, business, tech and marketing. You will work closely with product managers, business analysts, UX researchers, and UI developers to create engaging and user-centric experiences. We expect you to bring in fresh approaches, insights, frameworks and to be great at conveying what’s best for the user to interact with a seamless product.
- Create quick sketches, comprehensive wire-frames, rich visuals, and interactive prototypes to deliver finished design deliverables.
- Build intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love
- Curious, humble, patient and attentive to user needs and the little details mean everything to you
- Empathy for the end-user and can remove personal bias from design tasks
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Driven to be a part of amazing, high-quality work and nothing less excites you
- Exceptional at communicating your ideas and persuading people to believe in your vision and to work together towards it
- Offer multiple solutions to problems and make tradeoff recommendations
- Drive design quality, usability and accessibility standards
- Collaborate across teams to improve, maintain and optimize our interaction and visual design systems
- Contribute to the development of design methods, tools, and new and emerging techniques within the growing experience design community at RFPIO
- 2+ years of professional experience with UX/UI design and of highly interactive products and digital interfaces such as Web Applications, m-web, and native apps
- Sound proficiency in user-centered design processes and interaction design principles
- You should have a strong portfolio that details strong interaction, thought process and visual design skills
- Deep understanding of typography, layout and composition, information architecture, color theory, fluid grid systems, animation and transitions
- An ability to create detailed interconnected design flows while being able to imagine movement and co-relation between different components to create user delight.
- A basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3 code and basic development practices such as sprints and debugging via detailed QA test cases to help achieve maximum impact with your developer colleagues
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rfpio.kekahire.com/JobDetails/1636 →