Our team has an ambitious vision:
RFPIO engineers develop the next-generation solutions for RFx responders. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren’t daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step. We’re on a mission to build apps that will be a refreshing change from the usual bland enterprise products and tools that companies so readily accept. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the information
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user-facing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org