Five growing companies compete for a chance at funding at BVC
RFPIO is thrilled to be a finalist at this year’s Bend Venture Conference in the Growth Stage Competition. This category includes companies that have a proven concept, have generated initial revenues, and are prepared to scale quickly with the investment. The Growth Stage winner is eligible to collect $250,000 or more.
It’s an honor to have made it this far in the competition, and we wish the other Growth Stage nominees great success on their journey.
Here are the other finalists in alphabetical order:
- Cartogram (Kirkland, Wash.): Provides indoor location services for businesses including line wait times, product search, staff monitoring, and indoor maps built into Google Maps.
- Hubb (Vancouver, Wash.): Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that automates the business process for collecting, managing and marketing the abstracts, speakers and sponsors for conferences and meetings.
- Outdoor Project (Portland, Ore.): The fastest growing media platform in the U.S. for outdoor recreation and travel.
- RFPIO Inc. (Portland, Ore.): SaaS solution that streamlines the RFP response process and increases the win rate through automation, collaboration and Salesforce integration.
- Switchboard (Portland, Ore.): Engagement and giving platform that strengthens alumni and affinity communities by helping their members help one another.
“This year’s finalists include a diverse group of companies, industries, founders, demographics, and geographic locations,” said Brian Vierra, Venture Catalyst Manager for EDCO. “They are all solid, investable companies so it will be interesting to see who walks away with the big checks.”
To learn more about Bend Venture Conference and see the Social Impact nominees, read the full story on Economic Development for Central Oregon.
Cross your fingers for us, or even better…join us in Bend!
The 13th Annual Bend Venture Conference takes place October 13 and 14, with the Growth Stage Competition happening on Friday.
To buy a ticket, visit 2016 Bend Venture Conference.
See how it feels to respond with confidence
Why do 175,000+ users streamline their response process with RFPIO? Schedule a demo to find out