Spending precious hours rifling through Word docs and spreadsheets is a common story for businesses. A typical response for Josh Itzoe of Greenspring required 20-40 hours of work—it was clear this wasn’t a good practice for maximizing the value of his time and skills.
Enduring the manual execution firsthand prompted Josh to find an RFP solution that would not only significantly decrease RFP completion time, but also deliver seamless accessibility for his team to make the approach more scalable and effective.
Josh’s team sought to improve their RFP process in 3 ways:
- Locate similar questions and answers he could easily replicate to save 20-40 hours for each response.
- Maximize the value of his time and skills to be able to spend more time on other business priorities.
- Delegate proposals to other team members to grant access to their knowledge base for a more sustainable process.
These 3 factors contributed to Josh’s newfound success with RFP response:
- Eliminating the information hunt became possible with a repository.
- Automating responses overcame delays to meet short deadlines.
- Reducing response time to less than 5 hours offered growth opportunities.
“In our business, we’ve found that the sales process for RFPs is very much a numbers game, but before RFPIO we were much more limited in the number of RFPs we could respond to. RFPIO enables us to have more ‘at-bats’ and I expect this will positively impact our revenue growth.”
– Josh Itzoe, Greenspring