In small businesses the lines are frequently blurred in job roles and functions. A manual proposal management system will quickly frustrate internal teams trying to collaborate while managing their hectic schedules.
After taking the difficult first step of recognizing a long-standing inefficiency with their existing RFP response process, Matt Hempel of REAN Cloud began searching for a solution that would simplify their approach and improve their sales team’s effectiveness.
Matt’s team sought to improve their RFP process in 3 ways:
- Organize RFP responses that were stored across various departments in emails, folders, and spreadsheets.
- Save time and piece consistent responses together by centralizing answers into a single repository.
- Establish the building blocks to efficiently respond to RFPs, so his team could realize their full potential.
These 3 factors contributed to Matt’s newfound success with RFP response:
- Centralizing responses made finding relevant content much easier.
- Searching the answer library automatically recommended the best response.
- Spending 50% less time manually provided time to pursue new business.
“RFPIO gave us the building blocks we needed to cut the time and resources we were spending on RFPs and SOWs in half. The intelligence of the tool and the content repository at our fingertips were very helpful for making considerable improvements in our overall productivity.”
– Matt Hempel, REAN Cloud