Organizations that successfully operationalize their sales technology can benefit from an up to 20% revenue increase.
-Forrester, “Q2 2019 Global Sales Enablement ROI Survey”
How can each sales team member benefit from an optimized sales tech stack?
- Account Executives: Depend less on other people to meet quota.
- Presales Engineers: Steal time from manual, repetitive processes to be more innovative.
- Proposal Managers: Jump into the revenue-generation game with better response quality.
- Sales Leaders: Find peace of mind in visibility and reporting.
Get the white paper for more details on role-based sales technology needs.
At least 60 minutes of the rest of a sales professional’s day may be spent toggling back and forth between applications.
-RingCentral, “App Overload is a Problem. This is Why it Matters.”
How’s your sales tech stack shaping up?
Get the free white paper now to access:
- Data-supported insight into sales tech stack applications that enable productivity and drive outcomes
- Role-based analysis of what sales team members need now and moving forward from the sales tech stack
- Explanation of the kind of outcomes organizations can expect from focused sales tech stacks