Get everyone on the same page
Linking RFPIO to Microsoft Teams means simplifying collaboration and knowledge sharing—and keeping your teams aligned from kick-off to submission.
With the RFPIO-Microsoft Teams integration, you can:
- Send messages back-and-forth between collaborators on RFPIO and Teams.
- Link RFPIO projects to a designated Teams channel. All comments posted in RFPIO will be delivered as notifications in the channel you’ve configured. If a particular user is mentioned, they will be notified in private chat as well.
- Share documents via Teams, and access audit log of who has viewed, edited, or signed documents. Teams also automatically stores signed documents, so you can easily retrieve previous versions.
- Search and recall Answer Library content using @-commands. Preview top results in Teams chat window, or click to open RFPIO to view all matching Q&A pairs.
- Check project status, resources used, and pending clarifications.
- Install RFPIO as a sideload or general tab for quick access via I-Frame viewing in Teams.